Skip to main content

"If flying is normal for birds...running is normal for humans..."

I want to live in the memory and remember the beautiful day I jogged to my extreme. If there is something really great in this world it is our bodies. If I was a Doctor I should have known that. Being an Engineer it happened to discover on my own. I wanted to shed some weight and want to become fit. I picked up jogging for minutes to hours, from meters to kilometers on time span of 2 months. Slowly my body picked-up to run 13 kms and I did it almost daily for a month. I ran everyday 13 kms back to my apartment after work. Finally in one fine Saturday, I hit 25 kms in 3.5 hours a big jog of my life time in a beautiful trail under a blissful temperature of 18 degrees. I stopped only after my water bottle went dry. I am not tired after the run. I felt the runner's high and meditational bliss. I cannot take pride. Because its my body (created by god Or evolved as per Darwin) which done this feet. Mind is a ghost. Body is God! Then back from Netherlands my project kicked-up and I again started gaining weight. But this time there is a big difference, I wont worry any more. Swimmers don't fear the stream, only people who don't. Now my mind know the secret of human body. Its just matter of time disciplining myself to start working-out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no God. But still I Pray...

1. Who is God? Simple. God is an imaginary and cultural entity! No God in the world sprang up suddenly. There is a real story behind every God. Believe it or not...Gods too evolved and progressed, influenced each other... Story of religions is a simple example. For that I need to elaborate about the Gods of West and later East. The concept of "prophet" and "son of God" is an example. Judaism is one of the oldest of all religions. It is the first to introduce the concept of prophet/son of God. Moses liberated Jewish slaves from the clutches of Egyptian Imperialism. It is believed that he received ten commandments from God and he is a blessed one. And the concept of prophet/son of God starts here. Great culture of Egypt believed in multiple Gods, it is no wonder that their slaves believed in one God and expected a liberator an exact opposite to their master's belief. Now large number of Jews live around the world. Israel is a Jewish nation. Their important book

Shame to be a man

I have been always proud of being a man. I used to believe that as a man I am mentally and physically strong. I always had a strong male ego. I used to have the same mentality towards women like everybody used to have from my part of world. As everybody I was brought up in a way that made me believe that as a man I am above women. The flawed society in various forms like mass media "cinema" reinforced the concept again & again. Like most of the men I saw them inferior, sex icons, weak, dependent, less-intelligent...etc., etc ., The moment of realisation... I always proud of being a man till that very moment of realisation struck in my mind. This stuff is personal, but not really a personal one. Here is that very moment... My wife was carrying a baby baby. One night she told that baby is kicking... It is the first time she is feeling it so strong...I laid my hands on her stomach to feel the baby...my baby hit my hands...he was moving & shaking inside...I felt like cry

குழந்தைகளின் புன்னகை பூ....

[I dedicate all these below poems to my kutty papa Jagan. He started smiling at people's faces! ] தமக்கு தாமே பேசி சிரித்து கொள்கின்றன குழந்தைகள் .... தன்னை தானே படைத்துக் கொண்ட இந்த பிரபஞ்சம் போல ... " "நெருங்கிப் பழகிய நட்புகளையும் நீண்ட நாள் சொந்தங்களையும் சந்தேகத்தில் வைத்து விடுகிறது வாழ்க்கை .... குழந்தைகளோ அந்நியமான முகங்களையும் பார்த்துச் சிரிக்கின்றன... " "காரணம் சொன்னார்கள்... கனவில் தெய்வங்கள் வந்து ஆசிர்வதிக்கும் பொழுது குழந்தைகள் தூக்கத்தில் சிரிக்குமாம்... ... குழந்தைகளை தெய்வங்கள் ஆசிர்வதிக்கின்றனவா அல்லது தெய்வங்களை குழந்தைகள் ஆசிர்வதிக்கின்றனவா?!"                                                           - ராஜேஸ்  (Children talk to themselves; And play with themselves; like this universe; which created itself; from void by a bing bang) (Life makes us doubt; close relatives and dear friends; but children keep smiling at even strangers) (Are babies blessed by Gods Or; babies by blessing bless Gods)